Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Personalized Onesie

Check out these adorable baby items in Lindsey's custom children's clothing store on Etsy - Baby Boky Designs
Lindsey's profile is short and sweet:
"29. happily married. nanny extraordinaire. obsessed aunt. lover of all things baby. creator of cute baby things!"

I love items that are made just for me…. and my daughter ;) because they are one-of-a-kind. This onesie is extra special because it labels my daughter as my husband’s and mine lol.



This design is simple and sweet, and I hope she won’t outgrow it for a long long time! It came perfectly gift-wrapped, so if any of you have baby showers coming up, this would be perfect to give to the mama in person or by mail. The onesie came wrapped like a little cupcake, complete with a pink cherry poof ball on top, cupcake wrapper, and blank gift tag, all in a nice box. What a special personalized gift this would make for your child or a friend!

Be sure to check out Lindsey's store, it's full of sweet gifts for newborns! Baby Boky Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment