Sunday, June 26, 2011

Name Blocks and a Headband Holder

I was lucky enough to review 2 of Kelly's items from her Etsy shop, MacyMaeDesigns - a set of personalized blocks and a headband holder. The wooden blocks are covered with pretty pastel pink papers and spell out my daughter’s name in pink sticker letters. The papers and letters are coated with a clear finish to seal them onto the blocks, prevented any peeling off. The blocks are then finished off with sweet embellishments. This will look great on her bookshelf! 


I was able to request a pink and green headband holder to match her room. This will be so useful, since she already has quite a few headbands! The design itself is so simple, yet practical and pretty. The green fabric covers a tube that the headbands slide onto, and the pink ribbon, pink flower, and jewels turn functionality into decoration! 


Here is a little info about Kelly:
     "I work the ol 9 to 5 at a doctors office by day and am a crafting fool by night! I am new to Etsy, and so excited to share my "loves" to everyone out there! It would be my dream to create beautiful, girly accessories and decor full-time. Enjoy!"

Check out Kelly's Etsy Shop, MacyMaeDesigns. Here are a few of her other designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment