Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bow and Hair Clip Holder

I previously received a headband holder to review, but then thought, what about all of my daughter’s hair clips and bows? I remember my mom buying a hair bow holder for me when I was younger, and looked for options online. I wanted something to match her room but not take up too much space. This little bird and tree design is so cute, and thanks to Lindsay for customizing it for me to match her room perfectly! It doesn’t take up much space, but can hold lots and lots of clips. It’s so pretty that it functions as decoration as well as a bow holder. Every little girl’s room should have one!


A little info about Lindsay and her Etsy Shop, Lindan Shop:
     "Hello : ) My name is Lindsay. I graduated in 2010 with a degree in Graphic Design. Everything you see in my shop has been created by me. I am very thankful that I have been able to combine my love for art and my love for children. I adore creating cute things and creating for sweet little babies' birthday parties is a plus! : )
     Along with creating, I spend my days with a sweet little Scottish Terrier puppy and a wonderfully supportive husband that thinks the world of me. To add even more love to the mix, I have just recently found out that I am expecting a sweet baby girl. I cannot wait to be a mother & meet her! :)"
Lindsay has lots of sweet designs in Lindan Shop, and she makes anything from invitations, to cake toppers, to art prints. Check them out! 

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

Cute!


<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/06/mostly-business-monday-twitter-tree-and_27.html

Post a Comment