Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thanks for all the sleep advice :)

     Thanks for all the advice! My schedule has always been to give her a bath at around 7, then nurse, then bed by 8. I tried moving it up earlier but she would end up fussing and falling asleep even later. My pediatrician said to feed her 3 solid meals a day and nurse in between. She literally eats every 2 hours during the day! It's been taking me about an hour to get her to fall asleep lately because she spends awhile rolling over and trying to stand up. It's cute and sometimes I laugh at first......10 or 12 times of me flipping her back over though and the smile fades a little LOL. I just stay patient and calm which helps her to stay that way too, and eventually she falls asleep on her own so I don't mind. She fell asleep at 8:30 last night and didn't wake up until 4 for a feeding! She did wake up at 6 and fussed though, but maybe she just wants to wake up earlier now. She used to wake up between 7 and 8:30.

6 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Callie said...

Following you from Bloggy Moms!

Jennifer said...

Following from bloggy moms. Check out my blog: diaperderby.blogspot.com

Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

Have a nice day!

Cristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristy said...

Sorry about the last comment. I deleted it because I had a typo in my blog URL. Stopping by from BloggyMoms. Sounds like you have the right attitude with your daughter's evolving sleep habits, flexibility! It's a very tiring stage, but hang in there! www.somanykidssomuchfun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment