Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cupcakes Toppers and Wrappers

I wanted to make lots of cupcakes for my daughter's birthday and so set out to find matching toppers and wrappers.


Designer Favors had LOTS of designs to choose from! They can all be personalized, so are extra special for the birthday child and can be kept afterward as a memento. Here are a few designs:

The set I received came in pinks and purples that matched our theme perfectly and were personalized with my daughter's age and name. The little polkadots were such a cute touch! They were a nice size and sturdy (made with heavy card stock):

A little info about Dawn and her shop, Designer Favors:
     "I am a stay-at-home-mom with the most wonderful son in the world. I spent the first year of his life taking pictures and scrap-booking every moment. I've always wanted to start my own business so I thought why not combine the knowledge I had from being in marketing in my previous life with the my passion for scrap-booking."
 
Blog: http://designerfavors.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DesignerFavors
Email: designerfavors@gmail.com



Next, I had to find some matching wrappers. Stephanie from i heart cupcakes too was so sweet and awesome to work with. All I did was send her a picture of what I was trying to match, and she sent me wrappers that matched perfectly! She also sent an extra set of her wrappers in another design that would be suitable for more formal parties.


First, the matching wrappers for our party:
Next, the extra set:


The wrappers were very easy to put together, and had a nice scalloped top for a more polished look. Be sure to check out Stephanie's shop, i heart cupcakes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment