I had the pleasure of reviewing this cute, pink "I'm Pooped" onesie. I love that it's organic, original, and funny. I laugh every time I see it.... and who couldn't use a few extra laughs, right?
I only want the best materials to touch my little one and we try to be as eco-friendly as possible, so I really appreciate the attributes that set these onesies apart from others:
• Made of 100% Organic Cotton (220 gsm interlock, creating a thick, high-quality, ultra-soft onesie for comfort and warmth that your baby will love)
• Certified to meet or exceed specification of the Global Organic Textile Standard
• Dyed with AZO-free/heavy metal-free eco-friendly dyes
• Nickel free snaps to prevent allergic reactions
• Snaps match garment color
• All prints are printed with non-toxic water-based inks
• Tagless design for ultimate comfort and no itching or scratching
So who makes these adorable onesies?
Bergin is offering a giveaway of your choice of onesie from his shop BurgundyBaby
To enter, just follow these steps (and leave a comment so I know how many entries you have):
- follow my blog
- like Burgundy Baby's facebook page -
- go to Bergin's Etsy store "Burgundy Baby"and comment here about the onesie you want to win
- like my fanpage "AnnelynDesigns"
- go to my etsy store "AnnelynDesigns" and comment here about your favorite item
- create a treasury including an item from "Burgundy Baby"
- create a treasury including an item from "AnnelynDesigns"
I will randomly choose a winner on Sunday, April 17.